Friday, December 31, 2010

The end 0f 2010

Today I felt it a lot.
"HAPPINESS"I can say about it.
A new year gives people new hope,new dream and new spirit.
I went to Fahrenheit today.
Unexpectedly,Kyle bumped into his friends there.
Kyle said,they were looking for any vacancy over there.
I just can say,"wish them good luck!"
A part of my friends has found their new college or university.They have decided how their life will be looked like.
But,some of them still in a daze.Dreaming and Lost in directions.
And I,don't know whether my decision would lead me to a better way or not.
I SCARE!
I AFRAID!
I WANT TO CRY!
(because of PLKN)
2011,gives me breathe...
           gives me chance to chase my dream...
             gives me have a new look into my life...


Amberlyn,GAMBATEH!!
after 4 years,you will be the Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment