Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my Humiliating Experience

Seeing the kid was punished by the fatty lady,it made me recall the incident that happened in 2007.

Being humiliated in front of my classmates almost about 40 person.
How can I remove this unforgettable incident from my memory?

"You do about 20 times up and down actions with your hands pulling your ears now,"the bitch said.
What can I do was just adhered to her words.
Nothing can say.
About 40 pairs of eyes starring at me this damn stupid act,
some of them teasing me internally,
some of them pity of me.
It doesn't matter.
Perhaps I didn't have much feeling of others' thinking on me.


May be others will think this is just a trivial incident what.But, I am not.
Many trivial events happened in my life,I will remember till my life time ends.
It's not stubborn.It's just to remind me not to do so again in any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment