Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The day of Continuing to be a bookworm

Less than 1 week, I have to back to college life.
Starting this Sem-4, a lot of uncertainties.
huh~~

25/04/2012, the first day the doggie goes for 5-day work.
Left me with my pc and books that I'd abandoned them for a long time ago.
The first book I begged my doggie buy for me.
And he did =)
The right hand side is for mine.


Still have a few books I left them in the cupboard and they're nearly covered with  layer of dust 
already.
I have to stop idling already....
huh~~
Thanks for doggie for accompanying during this sem-break.
Always find me 2,3 times a week.

I really have to keep fit from NOW!!
No excuse already this time because I'd bought 2 pieces of skinny jeans!!
See...stop eating high fat meals!!



















See...the up one is my meal..
Down one is his meal...
He always likes to capture the food I eat in order to urge me to go diet=((

I really have to set my determination already=((

My close friend, she's in relationship already!!
I really happy for her.
Although I not so know about the guy's characteristics, he is the first guy she really fall in love with.
I hope she's happy with him all the time.=)

And recently, I'd created a special blog between my doggie and I...wahahaha...
Here is the link: www.19911993.blogspot.com
The main reason for creating this blog actually is just to record everything happens in our daily life.
But I found that it's tedious to do that.
I start to regret already..haha...
Anyway, the most interesting part is I could manage to create a personal album just he and I in Picasa Album.
Just a click on the right hand side column then it will direct link to the page.
I admit myself is a technology-idiot.
That's why I feel proud even just a simple link I could learn and apply in my blog^^



Thanks for everything You do for me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment