Monday, April 16, 2012

Relief? No, I'm not.

My challenging Sem-3'd passed.
Anyhow, I should feel relieved and happy.
But I felt tension instead.
The three subjects I'd studied in the Sem-3, to be frank to myself, I could be able to foresee my results actually.
The Principle of Investment, I felt sorry with this subject.
Because I knew I was not doing well during the exam.
Oh gosh, this time I really have to face to the music.
Ready to accept I'd get a B even a C for it already.
I feel sorry to my mum as well.
She always expects me could do well in every exam and hit the desired CGPA.
But this time I have to surrender to this subject.
The Principle of Investment is not an easy subject as I thought.
I really have to explore more knowledge on it.
I just can say that on 3rd of May, the date of releasing results is the doomsday for me to confront my declining performance. =((
be optimistic, Amberlyn!!

huh~
Apart from this, I'd become senior in Sem-4 already!!
Time really flies in the twinkling of an eye.
I had officially studied in TARc about 1year time.
Happy? Excited? It's fun?
I don't even know how to describe the feelings of being a TARcian and a senior now.
I just have to thank for the scholarship I merited.
It makes me study without paying huge fees and never burden my family.
All the money I earned from monthly part time jobs could be kept inside my pocket warmly.
ahaha...
The problem is no one would dislike more money to go inside our pocket, right?
That's why during this Sem-break, I'm desperately finding other jobs.
First reason is I think if there is a chance, I'd like to get higher pay lah...
Second reason is the boss seems like not that generous and I felt like I'm being restricted.
By the way, it's good to me also if I'd have chances.

About this coming Sem-4, I actually have a bit fear on it frankly.
There would be 6 subjects coming to "enrich" my Sem-4.
Oh my dear, it will be a stressful Semester I think.
No matter how, "Life still will go on."------amberlyn's words=)
Working still will continue, study still will keep on going as well.
My dear classmates, I admit I'd ignored you all during the Sem-3.
But this was not I wanted to do to you all.
Just because I have to handle my working and study.
I have no choice.
I'm extremely unwilling to waste my every single minute.
That's why I chose to use my every free time to do revision or preparation.
So sorry my dear friends.

Time seems like flying.
The doggie...nope!!..is my copy dog..haha...
We've been together for 63days until today.
We didn't argue but we just always prefer to have cold war between us.=)
He always like to silent when I'm trying to throw tantrums to him.
In other words, he's smart.
hahaha...
 hehe...
the silly guy did on his phone.

 This was just so coincident.
Not all the time the same.=P

My exclusive TOP DOG!!
<3

There are so many things we promised to do but some of them still in planning stage, still not realise yet.
Hehe...but we had successfully made our 100% healthy bread.
And it was so yummy!!
Photos will be uploaded soon.;)

Everything will have its own solution.
Thanks for your company always whenever I need You.
:*
My 1991 & His 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment