Saturday, December 3, 2011

What is the good timing?

What the Christmas will look like in this year? I'm so excited to wait the coming of that day=)
I wish to receive a big big present just showed in this picture...haha..


Sometimes if my mother can be stronger a bit, our life could be much easier that we wanted.


What's the good timing actually?
1month? 2 months? half year?
I really sometimes treat you as brother, I'm so glad I'm being loved.
You are good enough but I still have a lot need to take into consideration.

You are the loser and I definitely the winner in this game.=)
I need something to safeguard my everything including my feelings.
I want feel secure always whenever and wherever, I know you can.
But, my heart says yes, my mind still push you away from me.
Can I order first, another few more months I come to you?
hahaha...I am so happy we could have so many similarities on thinking, hobby or even food habits.
You just like my "brother". Everything you can do it for me within your ability.
I was so surprised when you sent those messages to me actually.
It's quite unbelievable you fond of a little girl just like me.
Thanks for your brother-sister type's love=)

No comments:

Post a Comment