Friday, March 4, 2011

Am I Unique?

This is the question I always retain in my mind.
It sounds silly?
Yup!
It sounds funny too.

In fact, I've many pretties in my life.
Some of them, no, is almost all are beautiful girls that I dare to say.
Majority of them can be described as fairy.
It's true.
And I, just like an ugly duckling among them.

I'm not a pessimist as well.
Perhaps is my brother's fault, he was teasing me "ugly duckling" since I was at my age of 5 or 6.
Perhaps it had left a deep influence in my life.
huh~

I hope I am the unique in this world, be the only one.
I hope I am the one whoever cannot replace me.
oh gosh!!what's on my mind??

Apart from this, I'm feeling worried and vexed.
Shortage of "something" makes my eyes dazzle infront of the computer monitor everday.
Searching and searching...
But to no avail.
About the job right now, I still cannot get used to it.
Grumbling doesn't help, I just can endure it till the end of April.
Because I'm not intend to count on others.

I want to become more powerful from now on.
Be the sparklers.
Be the diamond.
Be the gem.
I always want to improve myself, but I find it hard.
Feeling my teenagers' life is going to end and I've to step into adulthood.
It's so gruesome feeling!!

Hope everything goes without hitch=)
Bless me..

1 comment: