Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is me

Recently,I've a scar on my face.
It's a very obvious scar.
Just let it be...
Feeling depress,but it doesn't work or it can't be suddenly disappear.
Don't know why,I've learned a lot currently.
No matter how disgusting,nasty or troublesome expressions on others' face,I also will try to endure it.
At first,I curse and annoyed.
But,after that,I'll calm myself and just swallow it.
Because this world always resides this type of disgusting people.
haha...

Planning for my life of being an independant girl.
Desperately,I've found a few "hobbies" to make up for my expenses now and after this.
So glad I can afford it.
Feeling a little bit proud and a little bit happy.
Seeing I'm no more lingering around and the meagre amount inside my acc every month automatically.
Wuh~~~
happy..happy...

Time really can pass in just a twinkling of an eye.
Three-month's time will be past soon,
my friends will be back soon too.
Meanwhile,
the most terrible, 
 the most fearful and
the most dreadful thing is coming now.
My SPM result is going to release!!
My dear...my god...my darling...
Whatever~~
I really can't wait the moment coming.
I trully hope the result is the one I wished!!

After getting result, there is so many things I've to do.
To enrol my new college.
To confirm the "hobby".
and...a lot.

the look and outfit of being a part-time teacher now =)

It's a totally great and valuable experience. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment