Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good days I have

The address that I used to write for this 18years, I think it's time to change it.
Away from my most familiar environment, I have no choice have to adapt to this new environment.
Friends, I wish I have the chance to tell you all the things happened on me.=)
In this new environment, I gain a lot of benefits as well.
It's actually good for me to have a perfect study environment that I dreamt.
Everything has back to normal and I am ready for the 2nd semester final exams!!
Errm...not so ready...perhaps stable only..XP
I am preparing for these 5 subjects in order to achieve my targeted GPA.
Courses are getting tougher and I am getting worry about these actually.

Besides this, I hope Someone will really hit his own target and make himself proud.
No matter how the result is, the most important thing is you have the spirit.
Only with this study spirit, I will feel we're getting closer not only when we're having our playing time together.
I smirk on that night because till today, only I realised there is a silly guy always doing all these silly petty things that I didn't realise it for those days.
I appreciate what you've done actually.
Thanks for your company always.
I am afraid I'll be got used to your company one day.
I don't wish all these happen on me.

I want to be myself.
I know I am an emotional girl whose temper always out of control and unbearable to everyone.
huh...only me can TAHAN my own temper><


About 18 days to go...gambateh Amberlyn!!



2 comments:

  1. woah woah woah, is that the HE that u mentioned last time? ;) ALL THE BEST dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks elise baby!! Yaya...is HE...bt i won't let the story begins so fast=) it's better to be single, right?? Hehe...let us chat more when CNY comes next month!! =D

    ReplyDelete