Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm getting SLACK!!!

I'm going to be a TARCian in 1 week time.
Nervous?afraid?...no...I'm not.
Going out with my friends last few days to Sunway Lagoon by public transport.
I can't imagine I could get along with them easily.
We talked ,we laughed,we played together.
So miss the moments when we all were inside the KTM.
We chatted from the first second we got into it till the last second we dropped off.
 I just looked like a child if compared to my friend,JiaQi who wore long jeans with her stylish blouse.

 XP

 I'd discovered her beauty,she's a real gem I can say about her.

Ultimately,it left the 6 of us.

That day wasn't an auspicious day for us.
We encountered a rainy day when we wanted to play the most exciting water game.
When there was our turn,the thunder and lightning terrified us.
Unfortunately,the worker there blocked us.
Funnily, JiaQi kept a hope.
She believed God would stop raining and let us continued our fun time after this drizzling.
We all waited and rested at the Sunway Lagoon's Rest Park.
There was absolutely unfortunate for us to keep our belongings inside the lockers.
It made us wasted our golden chances to capture our unforgettable momentssss...
Miss the chances to take photos of Blaze who lied on the bench took his afternoon nap.
haha...


A day out made me nearly bankrupt.
Looking my pass book...
I'm not bear to withdraw any single cent from my account.
I just signed up a 188 facial treatment a few hours ago.
oh goshhhhhhhh..
Can't beat down the lure of treatment service!!
It's totally good environment and good service I can talk about it.
Just lie on the comfortable bed and let the beautician to beautify my face with plenty of treatment gel and mask.
$$$ still can be earned...just let it go...
Hope one day my face condition could be improved as well.=)

College life is going to start...
Lot of plans need to be implemented.
Gambateh!!!!
An InvestorConsultant-to-be....

No comments:

Post a Comment